Up to £45,000
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the fastest growing energy broker firms based in Guildford, UK. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK, developing the commercial energy space in an innovative way. Due to their expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent and creative individual to join their dynamic team as an Account Manager.
- Providing excellent service to customers, across energy procurement, management and complementary processes.
- Daily contact with customers and sales and marketing team.
- Front-line role, ensuring customers experience everything the client has to offer.
- Maximise cross- and upsell opportunities.
- Reporting to the Head of Energy, working alongside Strategic Account Managers and the Support Energy Specialist team.
- Maintaining the reputation and development of the clients platform.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt to and manage fluctuating workloads
- Able and willing to travel across the UK to visit customers in person.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- 3-5 years’ experience in the energy industry.
- Familiar with major players and terminology around energy supply contracts
- Good understanding of energy buying models including knowledge of flexible purchasing and strategy.