Up to £25,000
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in London, UK.
- Part of service delivery team to our existing large and multi-site clients.
- Providing support services to clients and our sales team.
- Providing excellent customer service (e.g. responding to customer enquiries).
- Regularly communicating with other team members and departments.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and attending meetings.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Project management.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Minimum of one-year experience in the energy industry (desirable).
- Experience in business-to-business customer service (essential).