Flexible Depending on Experience
5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in West London, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Part of service delivery team to our existing large and multi-site clients.
- Providing support services to clients and our sales team.
- Providing excellent customer service (e.g. responding to customer enquiries).
- Regularly communicating with other team members and departments.
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and attending meetings.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Good numeric skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Project management.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Minimum of one-year experience in the energy industry (desirable).
- Experience in business-to-business customer service (essential).
- Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models (desirable).
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Critical illness cover
- Learning and Development training.
- Additional time off; office is always closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Duvet day. This day is additional to your annual holiday allowance. You choose when to take it.
- Two hours earlier finish on your birthday (alternative day if it falls on a weekend).
- Corporate discount at Gymbox Ealing
- Cycle to work scheme.