up to £30,000
about 1 month ago
A leading, international energy consultancy are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join their team. The company has boasted consistent year-on-year growth for more than two decades and offers a dynamic team of inspiring professionals for the right candidate to develop alongside. As they are planning to undergo an impressive phase of expansion throughout the UK and Europe, they are looking for a Major Business Account Executive to be part of their service delivery team to manage their existing large and multi-site clients.
This role will be office based within an environment that encourages continuous personal growth and ongoing training and support.
- Providing excellent customer service by effectively managing customer queries regarding billing, metering, change of tenancies, fixed price procurement, analysing results of tender etc.
- Consistently communicating with other team members and departments to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal client experience
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with energy suppliers and clients
- Any other duties reasonably requested
- Experience in business-to-business customer service
- Strong numeric skills and an eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Minimum one-year experience in the energy industry
- Project management
- Track record of managing pricing components and pricing models