£££ Very Competitive
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are thrilled to have partnered with a major disruptor of the energy industry, at the true forefront of energy digitisation - in this latest phase of Global expansion – seeking a new, Vice President of Europe
The business currently boast partnerships & service agreements with some of the largest utilities, developers, aggregators & innovators – across the full energy spectrum, with their Software Platform bending the rules in terms of traditional energy usage, distribution, optimisation, M&T & operations – this versatile solution is fuelling the future of sustainability across energy markets.
On behalf of this exciting business, we seek a driven, well-versed sales executive, with a wealth of utility market knowledge and relationships to lead the development of thei rstrategic vision & expansion in Europe.
- Developing and executing the company’s expansion strategy in the Distribution Utility Sector in the United Kingdom and Europe
- Build a robust pipeline of new opportunities and methodically move customers through the buying process
- Establishing and growing the company’s brand in the United Kingdom and Europe
- Manage existing customer relationships at key accounts and expand business with these accounts
- Carry voice of the customer & market to influence product roadmap, marketing initiatives, and corporate priorities • Understanding of Energy Transition - Flexibility Markets – DNO to DSO Transition
- Deliver presentations at customer and industry events
- Represent the company at various conferences and industry events
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Strong understanding of the European utility sector, its challenges and regulation
- C level and VP level contacts in the UK and European Distribution utility sector
- B.S. in engineering or a related technical field; M.S. or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of direct selling experience to DNOs/DSOs at C, and VP level
This is a fantastic & rare opportunity to take ownership of the European expansion of a well-established, progressive, forward-thinking organisation.