Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Role: Valuation Analyst
An exciting client of ours is looking for a Valuation Analyst to join its team. The company is a leading investment management firm in the renewable energy and infrastructure space. As a Valuation Analyst, you will play a key role in carrying out the quarterly valuations of the company’s assets and portfolios. You will utilize previous experience of the renewable energy sector and financial modelling in order to conduct valuations and carry out research.
- Carrying out fund and portfolio valuations.
- Presenting valuations to internal investment committees.
- Updating and maintaining financial models.
- Conducting market research and due diligence.
- Supporting with marketing materials such as presentations and reports.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years relevant experience financial analyst/investment/advisory.
- Previous experience in the renewable energy space.
- Experience carrying out portfolio valuations.
- Extensive financial modelling experience - Valuation Modelling/DCF Modelling.
- Excellent communication verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical assessment and problem solving skills.
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously.