€45,000 - €50,000
19 days ago
Technical Studies Expert
Location: Toulouse, France
Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
TGRC is working with a leading IPP located in France who are looking for a Technical Studies Expert. The company is growing rapidly and looking to invest into the Solar PV market. The successful candidate will be the guarantor of ground-based and floating photovoltaic projects within France.
- Collect and analyze solar radiation data from potential sites (shade calculations, etc.)
- Regularly update a ‘technical watch’ in collaboration with suppliers on the various technologies used.
- Propose technical solutions, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (photovoltaic modules, inverters, etc.).
- Size and cost the system (design, production, optimization of solar and electrical layouts).
- Calculate the environmental, mechanical, and electrical losses.
- Carry out studies of deliverables and write reports.
- Contribute to the applications for tenders from local authorities, large landowners, or the Ministry of Ecological Transition.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the development of large ground-based or floating solar projects.
- Training BAC + 5 or equivalent in the fields of electrical and photovoltaic engineering.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record using and mastering essential sizing tools (AutoCAD, PVsyst).
- Flexible, open to travel frequently within France and possibly internationally.
- Business level of English language required.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Ben Blackburn below.