9 months ago
A great opportunity to join a leading and expanding IPP with an established presence on the French market.
• The Asset Manager will be in charge of a portfolio of operative PV plants, with the target of supervising the operation of the assets, maximizing the production, controlling costs and ensuring compliance with the current technical regulations.
• Monitor and supervise the contracts in place, mainly the O&M ones, checking all the obligations are met and the guaranteed metrics have been achieved.
• Daily monitoring of the performance of a portfolio of RE plants by means of an internal monitoring tool.
• Periodical site visits to check the conditions of the plants under supervision.
• Report to the client, and the financing parties, the main parameters of the technical and financial performance of the plants in compliance with the contractual obligations.
• Coordination with all the bodies involved in the operation (among others: local regulator, grid operator, municipalities, authorities) to comply with the country and local regulations.
• Manage reporting requirements with PPA partners.
• Ensure positive public relations and promote best interests of managed Assets
• Engineering degree, preferably electrical track.
• 4 years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office package.
• Driving license and availability to travel time to time.
• Used to work in an international environment and to interact with clients, contractors and local authorities.
• Client management.
• Awareness of French electricity sector.