EUR 60,000 + package
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancies in their search for a Sustainability Solutions Architect that will focus on:
- Direct consulting with corporate clients on the creation and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Delivering to improve our clients’ corporate sustainability performance.
- Supporting sales team to deliver against revenue targets in line with overall growth plan.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in sustainability, engineering, science, or business.
- Two years of employment in a corporate sustainability role or in a consulting advisory role.
- Experience with corporate business processes including product design, manufacturing, supply chain management, marketing, and business strategy.
- Strong knowledge of corporate sustainability programs and the issues facing the leaders in this space.
- Experience with environmental reporting program requirements, regulatory, voluntary or quality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and present in management, environmental, technical and other forums.
- Experience managing multiple projects while meeting both time and budget commitments.
- Ability to work independently and excellent team building, problem solving, written and presentation skills.
- Strong aptitude for critical, qualitative, and analytical thinking.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft excel and/or access.
- Experience consulting on corporate sustainability issues in a commercial environment, with a strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- Subject matter expertise in sustainability or energy related topic desirable, for example: renewable energy, life cycle analysis, carbon footprinting, natural capital
- Fluent in French and English
- Location: France