Flexible depending upon experience.
almost 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity to work with the CEO of a Leading Investor/Developer of Renewable Assets in Emerging Markets. These could include various initiatives such as: exploring new business initiatives, strategic relationship building, market analysis, strategic planning, screening project opportunities, etc.
- Track projects in development and coordinate the project development investment approval process.
- Track and analyse development projects against plans, milestones, schedule, spend, approvals, and commitments, including maintaining the Pipeline Tracker.
- Work with development teams and other staff functions such as finance, accounting and engineering to ensure proper presentation of projects, including the identification of project risks. Support the drafting, reviewing and editing of IC and Board memos and minutes of various internal meetings (IC/Manco).
- Support Shareholder communications by acting as a single point of contact for Shareholder information requests.
- Regularly scheduled meetings and communications with shareholders to answer questions and discuss the activities and results of the company.
- Review and discuss development projects with Shareholders including IC related documents so Shareholders have an accurate understand of projects and pipeline.
- Responsible for coordinating and producing the annual business plan as per the requirements of the Shareholders’ agreement.
- Commercial Acumen
- Financial Modelling
- Communication, especially relationship management & negotiation
- Creativity & Innovation
- Planning & Organizing, with strong project management skills
- Achievement Focused
- Power Point Skills (will need to put slide presentations together)
- MBA or comparable experience
- Project Management
- Experience within power industry
- Experience within emerging markets
- Experience of working with lenders, financiers & lawyers on commercial issues
- Ability to travel as required