Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 months ago
Join a leading and ambitious Solar IPP as a Project Development Manager working primarily in the Iberian market.
- Responsible for overseeing development of the company’s portfolio of projects in Spain
- A good network of connections in the development and electricity industry in Spain or Portugal.
- Proven track record across the development of renewable energy projects Spain or Portugal, either wind or solar.
- Coordinate in-house and external teams to ensure that all permits are obtained, authorizations, and licenses necessary to reach Ready to Build status.
- Experience working with various Stakeholders such as: local authorities, at political and regulatory level, landowners & local communities.
- Management of relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Management of community and public relations in respect of the Project.
- 3-5 years of energy industry experience in a project development, project administration, project management, asset management, contract administration, deal execution, project finance or other commercial role.
- Proven record with permitting process in Iberian PV/Wind projects.
- Comfortable attending lobbying evens both at the national level and local, in both political and civil service spheres.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel through Spain and Portugal to meet stakeholders around Company’s project.