11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a Solar IPP who, after a recent round of equity funding, are actively growing their solar PV operations in Portugal.
They are now looking for a Construction Manager to coordinate on the engineering of new pv projects in the region, including liaising with suppliers and subcontractors and monitoring portfolio performance.
- Management of the engineering and construction of photovoltaic projects according to budget planning requirements
- Maintain active contact with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure steady provision of equipment
- Monitor the portfolios commercial performance and feedback regularly to the senior O&M team
- Negotiation with subcontractors for specific supplies
- Mechanical/Civil Engineering graduate
- 2+ years' experience in solar PV project management
- Strong working knowledge of solar PV management softwared such as PVSYST, Autocad and MS Office
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills