EPC project development manager
about 2 months ago
The company is a service provider of systematic solutions for global energy industry.
- Responsible for PV project development, including EPC undertaking, etc.
- According to the company’s investment control and other regulations, analyze project resources, industry situation and competitors in each region, timely obtain the latest policy information, find and provide reasonable resources and channels
- Responsible for the whole process management of development projects, including preliminary survey, due diligence, bidding or consultation, signing, implementation and transfer, collection, etc.
- Responsible for the connection of provincial and municipal government relations and resources in the development region, and the development and maintenance of relations between all parties
- At least 5 years in wind power or PV power plant project development and implementation, familiar with current national policies and local government policies
- Rich business negotiation skills, strong communication skills between government and resource parties
- Bachelor’s degree and above, major in electrical and automation, civil engineering, engineering management, marketing or related
- Be able to travel frequently