3 months ago
The Solar Electrical Superintendent will be responsible for providing coordination, planning, and supervision to forepersons, contractors, and craft activities on a utility scale solar site. Develop and enhance customer relationships by providing superior service.
***MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR PROJECTS***
- Must prioritize safety before all else and lead by example; must have a minimum of OSHA30.
- Electrical field installation experience within a solar plant or heavy industrial environment.
- Self-Perform Solar Construction Experience is highly preferred
- 3 years' supervisory experience in power plant or with heavy industrial construction.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise 50 or more employees
- Demonstrated planning and scheduling experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, reading & interpreting and working to:
- Electrical design drawings (isometric and orthographic), design guides, specifications.
- Electrical Support Drawings and specifications.
- Contract documents and site coordination of subcontractors.
- 4 - 5 years previous experience as a General Foreman or 3 Years as a Superintendent in a single discipline on an industrial construction project. Previous background of man hour reports, job cost reports, and workforce planning is required.
- Must be willing to learn new techniques/skillset
- 5% 401k match
- 5% of salary profit sharing
- Excellent health benefits that start day 1
- Lots of work ahead