10 months ago
Opportunity for a senior development candidate to join a growing team in France and take charge of identification and execution of large-scale RE projects.
• Market analysis and continuous research of greenfield and brownfield opportunities, as well as applicable regulations
• Negotiation of agreements with potential local partners
• Coordination and management of the development activities of project permits and licenses
• Communication with Public Administration staff for the processing of permits
• Interaction with the structured finance team to establish project finance opportunities
• Obtaining and managing grid interconnection points
• Coordination of the technical-economic optimization of projects
• Academic background Bachelor's degree, engineering degree or similar
• Additional training Master
• Professional experience 3 years
• Languages French, Spanish
• Computer skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Other requirements Experience in developing and promoting renewable energy projects in France.