7 months ago
An rare opportunity to join an expanding Solar PV Asset Management Company responsible for the management of 11,000 Domestic and small commercial rooftop Solar PV systems throughout England, Wales and Scotland. The main focus of this role will be to conduct reactive and preventative maintenance visits as required. The successful candidate should be experienced in the installation and maintenance of Domestic and small Commercial rooftop Solar PV systems.
- To conduct reactive and scheduled preventative maintenance visits nationally. This will involve system testing and fault diagnosis relating to the design, installation and communication (with our monitoring platform) of rooftop Domestic and Commercial Solar PV systems.
- Establish standardised approaches in accordance with best practice, system design and installed equipment.
- Ensure knowledge and approach of all technical aspects are well understood and consistently applied by all engineers. Support the ‘back-office’ function in technical matters.
- Travel to installed sites across England, Wales and Scotland. Overnight stays will be required to meet Operational requirements of the business.
- To ensure personal and site health and safety procedures and protocols are followed at all times to understand, assess and mitigate risks effectively.