4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading green energy company, who operates a leading IT platform with the aim to transform the energy industry.
They seek a highly capable Senior Project Manager to lead projects and initiatives across all of the company’s board functions.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and passionate, with the ability to work collaboratively. They will be motivated and organised and will be always look for solutions. Most importantly they will be passionate about sustainability and would thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Leading and owning diverse projects & initiatives
- Preparing & facilitating leadership meetings
- Translating data into insights to help inform decisions
- Solving problems through innovation, teamwork & operational excellence
- Actively helping to build out the team
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Extensive experience managing projects end-to-end in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment
- Management & hands on delivery experience
- Experience building relationships across stakeholder groups
- Proficiency with project management tools & related technology
- Customer centric mentality
Location: Reporting into their London or Midlands office
Salary: £80,000-£90,000 DOE