Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
Senior Project Manager opportunity with a European developer, constructor and operator of large scale Wind and Solar PV Plants. Lead the Project Development in Iberia.
- Manage the whole development cycle of a renewable energy project (Wind & PV Solar) from inception to entering into operation
- Obtain Wind Farms and PV Plants and associated infrastructures Administrative Authorizations.
- Grid connection with DSO/TSO CTA, CEP and EON-ION-FON/APES proved experience with utilities and/or TSOs.
- Obtain Environmental Impact Approval for Wind Farms and PV Plants.
- Experience in Joint Evacuation infrastructures.
- Land lease negotiation, RBDA and expropriation.
- Elaborate administrative documentation for Administrative Authorization and Building license.
- Experience in technical and legal due diligence.
- Liaise with external consultants supporting the project design and technical due diligences.
- Degree in Electrical Engineer MSc.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Wind Farms and PV Plants project design & management.
- Experience in preparation and follow up of administrative authorization process of wind farms and solar PV plants.
- Experience in preparation and follow up of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Experience in wind farm and solar PV entering into service.
- Languages: Spanish and English.