Joaquín de Nevares
3 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with a prominent Renewable Energy company currently looking to strengthen their team with a Senior Power Systems Engineer.
With an international presence, exciting growth plans, and a commitment to renewable energy, now is a great time to join the team.
- Produce excellent technical reports on grid connection feasibilities
- Develop connection applications, generator performance standards, and feasibility studies.
- Prepare technical reports for AEMO and TNSP/DNSP review.
- Expert use of grid modelling tools (PSSE, PSCAD and PowerFactory) to effectively model power systems.
- Collaborate with project managers by identifying, defining, and communicating project risks and engineering solutions.
- Design of project power systems and integration to the electricity grid.
- Participate in external bid submissions completing the designs and tender documentation.
- Advice the operations team on technical matters as required
- Stakeholder management.
- Compliance with company’s policies
- Formal qualifications in Electrical Engineering, Power Systems, or related.
- 5+ years’ experience in Power Systems.
- Proficient use of modelling tools (PSSE, PSCAD PowerFactory)
- Familiar with AEMOS grid connection procedures
- Strong technical report writing skills. Proven ability to produce high-quality reports based on your analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Familiarity with policies, guidelines, rules, and regulations as applicable to Australian National Electricity Market (NEM).
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.