Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 days ago
My clients are an award-winning design and engineering consultancy who specialise in the data centre sector.
Currently, there are looking to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer in their Belfast Building Engineering Team to lead the design of the mechanical building systems including air conditioning, heating, natural and mechanical ventilation and building controls for new-build data centres.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic engineer with excellent modelling, design, technical, and software skills who enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional design teams, taking responsibility for projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or HVAC Engineering, ideally to Masters level
- Have achieved Chartered Engineer status via an appropriate professional institution such as CIBSE or the IMechE.
- Proven experience in Data Centre design with good knowledge of standards and best practice
- Able to quickly develop successful client relationships
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven people management skills and experience of managing staff at all levels
- An ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential
- Experience of Revit for 3D modelling and rendering of building services, and BIM analysis including performance calculations and parametric modelling.
Applicants should be located in or local to Belfast, Northern Ireland, or willing to relocate.
Relocation packages are on offer