$150,000 - $180,000
about 2 months ago
Senior Manager, Planning & Incentives
Location: Remote (US)
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 (20-25% bonus)
TGRC is working with one of the largest and most iconic retailers in the world. Currently, they are looking for a Senior Manager, Planning & Incentives - EV in the US. This role will help develop, propose, and implement strategy for Electric vehicle charger site selection process.
- Recruit and manage a team of analysts and grant writers to develop a pipeline of EV charging locations.
- Working with EV Policy, EV Strategy and other internal teams (e.g., Real Estate, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Construction, Regulatory Affairs, etc), and externally with consultants, utilities, and other partners to vet site opportunities.
- Manage development of proposals in response to federal, state, and regional funding opportunities.
- Effectively communicate project progress, barriers, risks and needs to funding agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Develop external relationships with funding partners to be aware of EV incentive funding opportunities.
- Develop, propose, and manage an approved budget
- A Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 10+ years of relevant management experience
- Must have strong leadership and strategic planning skill and a proven track record of managing project scope, schedule, budget, stakeholders and risk
- Experience in evaluating and prioritizing grant program criteria
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions, adapt to change and make effective decisions
- Track record of forming positive working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation skills to all internal management internally, external audiences