11 months ago
Our client offers a full range of energy and environment services in China., they offer clean energy management and engineering services, to improve their market position and financial growth in China, they are increasing their investment in the Clean Energy sector, the scope of M&A is primarily co-investment in other developers' pre-construction projects and pipelines, and could extend to investment in or acquisition of development platforms, and may include asset acquisitions.
- Understand the company's goal and values and to help enhance its performance within the sector;
- Build and maintain a network within clean power industry professionals to obtain acquisition opportunities and to ensure a robust pipeline;
- Assess the pros and cons of the opportunities and solutions offered through in-depth analysis of their business models and impact on company financials, pre-qualify the opportunities in collaboration with the team.
- Involve in the coordination of internal and external parties to reach investment decisions and management of project development budget, appropriately supported by internal staff.
- Cooperation/alignment of investment papers with the controlling team. Take lead on the main business negotiation process;
- Working closely with key external stakeholders such as customers, landowners, local and national planning authorities and suppliers.
- Securing a route to market and clear delivery plan prior to handover to construction for the project(s),.
- Bachelor; engineering background and/or with an in-depth understanding of energy in industrial sectors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Business investment/ acquisition position or experience in assets buying or selling.
- Strong ability to self-generate business leads and opportunities;
- Native Mandarine speaker, proficiency both spoken and written in English;
- Excellent risks management and performance monitoring skills;
- Flexible and able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks;
- Willingness to travel across the country when necessary;
- Ability to project himself/herself in the current role and able to outline strategic focus and plans to promote a vision.