$90,000 – $120,000
6 days ago
Senior EV Grant Compliance Analyst
Location: Remote (US)
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 (15% bonus)
TGRC is working with one of the largest and most iconic retailers in the world. Currently, they are looking for a Senior EV Grant Compliance Analyst in the US. This role will be responsible for ensuring all electric vehicle grants reporting requirements are met.
- Review contracts for performance requirements and implement processes to adhere to standards.
- Create and submit reports to incentive/grant funding agencies.
- Prepare and maintain financial tracking reports related to electric vehicle incentive programs to include submittal and tracking of all reimbursement documentation.
- Prepare executive level grant compliance and status briefings.
- Engage with state, regional, or federal funding agencies to understand and anticipate new EV program funding opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of proposals, RFP's or other related documents for grants or incentive proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years relevant work experience.
- 3+ years relevant management experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications and thorough working knowledge of database concepts and common applications
- Excellent knowledge of grant contracts and the ability to prepare and communicate executive level reports
- Grant writing or reporting experience and strong project management/negotiation skills
- Proven track record to converse with and persuade stakeholders at all levels of management