2 days ago
Join one of the leading energy brokers and fastest growing private company in the UK, while helping companies drive their sustainability goals, tackle energy, water and waste to cut costs and carbon. Our client has ambitious plans to continue their growth and are looking for ambitious hard-working people to join their Team on this exciting journey.
- Responsible for carrying out various tasks related to energy procurement but predominantly:
- Existing account relationship management
- Fixed Energy procurement
- Market analysis
- Query analysis
- Portfolio / data management
- Report writing
- least 5 years of experience working for another energy broker
- Tendering and managing a range of multisite clients, including large multisite clients
- Keen attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the role is very client facing and include client meetings.
Does this role sound like something you’d be interested in? Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma with your CV at email@example.com