2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a leading US Independent Power Producer based in the state of Minnesota. The company are looking to hire a Senior Energy Anaylst. This role will be critical in project development, financing, sales, interconnections and due diligence.
- Perform PROMOD/ENELYTICS studies to support project development.
- Work cross-functionally with the team creating models and filling requests for ongoing projects.
- Work with the VP of Transmission to develop strategic electric market initiatives.
- Running PROMOD/ENELYTICS software daily.
- Interpreting results of PROMOD/ENELYSTICS studies; presenting the results of studies to the broader team; defending results of studies.
- Modeling of the electricity market.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in the utilities, energy, or renewables.
- 3+ years of experience running PROMOD/ENELYTICS software.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, finance or another quantitative science.
- Ability to develop models in PROMOD/ENELYTICS.
- Ability to effectively communicate results.
- Knowledge of electric markets.
- Experience and knowledge of the electric transmission system.
- Knowledge of renewable energy development.
- Ability to work independently.