Up to £55,000 (However flexible for those stand out individuals)
11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered, with a successful Renewable Energy business, engaged to identify a new Senior Development Manager to join the London based team.
With a strong track-record & impressive portfolio of Bioenergy assets, the position has arisen to lead on the development of new Gas Peaking & Energy Storage assets, clustered to the UK’s largest urban fringe sites. With their existing pipeline set to double by the end of next year, this role is a business-critical opportunity to shape the UK’s renewable energy & Carbon Zero landscape.
- New site identification & further progressing pipelined sites through to legally binding projects, to financial completion.
- Gaining planning approvals as & when required.
- Leading of commercial, technical & consenting aspects of project tendering, development & delivery.
- Legal & commercial agreement securement.
- Securing environmental permitting for any & all relevant sites.
- Bridging relationships with all relevant stakeholders – Consultants, Technology providers & connection suppliers.
- Mitigating any & all risks associated with the development journey.
- Ideally managing up to 10 projects, as you progress into the position/business.
- An experienced, out of the box thinker when approaching challenges/problems.
- A strong track-record in the development of renewable energy projects
- Full project lifecycle exposure in previous roles
- Commercially astute when it comes to development challenges
- A keen interest in renewable energy & sustainability
- Competent team player, but able to work autonomously where required.