£65,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
over 1 year ago
A renowned Energy Storage Developer are seeking a Commercial Analst with a background in the distributed energy resource / power / energy industry to lead the growing commercial business department.
The ideal candidate will be excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment at the forefront of energy technology with a strong ‘start-up’ culture.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the commercial element of the company’s DER and Energy Storage Management Systems business globally
- Design and implement commercial processes and maintain commercial rigour across the company
- Liaising with utilities companies and independent aggregators
- Leading the negotiations process and drafting contracts, T&Cs and other relevant legal documents.
- Work actively to develop new leads and network with industry officials
- Co-develop the partnership and channel strategy for the DER Management team
- Lead coordination between Sales, Solutions Architect and Commercial function
- Reporting to Chief Commercial Officer
This is a fast-paced, dynamic role requiring impeccable aptitude and interpersonal skills. They will have strong, demonstrable experience in team and project management and be highly-driven and motivated.
The candidate must have:
- Languages: Fluency in English; working knowledge of foreign languages advantageous but not required (e.g. German, French)
- Education level: Bachelor/Masters in Science or Engineering, further business education (MBA) an advantage
- 6 years+ PQE