£45,000 - £55,000
4 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with an award willing energy consultancy working at the forefront of zero-carbon solutions. The client are looking for a Senior Carbon Consultant to work with their corporate clients to assist with delivering energy, water, and carbon consulting services. The company are looking for someone to be based in either their London, Bath or Manchester office.
- Managing corporate energy and water reduction reporting projects with tight deadlines and within agreed client budgets.
- Management of key corporate accounts, building strong relationships with clients, your team, and other teams within the business.
- Provide operational support in the form of invoices, reviews, timesheets and giving information on project management strategy.
- Identify opportunities for business development and networking to gain new clients and increase value of existing clients.
- Lead delivery of technical energy and water reduction audits at manufacturing sites using approved company software.
- Occasional travel nationally or internationally to sites to carry out audits and implement projects.
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Sound technical knowledge of energy usage in corporates such as industrials or manufacturing, including; energy management systems, ESOS, EUETS, process optimisation, metering, HVAC systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high level of IT competency.
- Experience of managing a range of corporate clients, including managing tenders and proposals.
- Experience of energy management systems, energy audits and developing net-zero pathways.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Catherine with your CV at