Up to ¥13,000,000 + bonus
27 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the fastest growing energy and sustainability businesses in the world; providing the leading software and services in the global market place.
The position sits within the Energy and Sustainability East Asia Team which is the leading sales organisation within the division and also one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic teams. The Energy & Sustainability Sales Manager will sell to both large and multinational organizations headquartered in Japan, working in tandem with a team of sales and pre-sales specialists working across the EMEA, APAC & Americas divisions.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to hunt and generate business leads and opportunities
- Identifying and creating new opportunities in Japan
- Serving and upselling to international customers that have operations in Japan
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and our global services and software portfolio related to sustainability and energy supply/procurement
- Assist in tailoring the global portfolio to address the needs of the Japanese market
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams
- Collaborate with other multi-national marketing and sales teams
- 10+ years’ sales experience, with a track record of successful lead generation and delivering new business
- Education Level: Degree (Masters level preferred) in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (engineering or science an advantage)
- Personal qualities such as: self driven, autonomous, influential, perseverance, reliable, direct, curious and creative
- Fluent in both Japanese and English with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong proven track record of being successful in “autonomously” prospecting/hunting
- Knowledge of CDP, SBT, GRESB, GRI, UN SDG etc
- Experience in consultative selling and services (sustainability strategy consulting, energy supply/procurement services a plus)