£60,000 + bonus
5 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join the UK subsidiary of a reputable US asset manager and investor. The business are headquartered in New York and are a respected brand within the investment sector.
The current UK team is lean, and this key hire will be working directly with the Fund Partner, supporting the origination, execution and portfolio management of renewable energy investments.
Since there will be a maximum 2-3 people working on transactions this person needs to be autonomous and have the appetite to go above and beyond the job description. It is a great chance to experience all aspects of an investment process and learn from an experienced Fund Partner with a strong investment track record.
Indicative salary is DOE, circa £60,000 base salary. Strong bonus and full benefits package on offer.
The main responsibilties for the role are as follows:
- Support the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of infrastructure investment opportunities
- Financial analysis of project models for both current and potential investments.
- Financial, legal and technical due diligence of potential development partners
- Analysis for investment opportunities by market, segment or sector.
- Research into financial performance of comparable assets, investors and funds.
- Valuation and analysis for potential purchase and sale of assets/infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of statistical analysis of fund performance.
- Asset valuation and financial performance measurement.
- Understand our customers, cultural aspects, observe and respect both.
- Work as a team to get the required results & help in managing the interns
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in renewable energy / infrastructure financial analysis or similar discipline
- Excellent financial modelling skills from scratch
- First or 2.1 degree from top tier university supported by a strong academic background
- Experience in infrastructure and renewable energy valuation, especially in development and/or construction stage assets would be advantageous
- Significant analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience in the renewable energy sector is preferable.
- Self-starter with a pro-active attitude towards the responsibilities assigned.
- A team player who is flexible and can maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance in demanding/time-sensitive initiatives
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint is a given