up to £40,000
27 days ago
My client is a multi-million-pound turnover over agency with over 500 staff globally setting up a brand-new office in London. They are a full 360 agency with a focus in retail and branding providing concept-to-consumer creative, strategy and print production solutions for iconic, global consumer brands.
They are looking for an Snr Account Manager who can work with the Global AD, who is able to help with the growth of the London office. You will have experience of Account handling and will be responsible for clients who are interested in all their services. You must have a passion for our brand and want to join a fast-growing team who love what they do.
The Day Job
The UK Account Manager is responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts, interfacing with all departments to manage projects to scope, within budget and on schedule. You will:
- Manage day-to-day workflow between creative and production, including initiating
- job tickets, sourcing appropriate assets and creating & maintaining job folders
- Effectively evaluate and communicate client needs and expectations to internal
- teams, ensuring project information is accurate, complete and timely
- Calmly and methodically anticipate and solve problems and help develop briefs
- Facilitate and schedule all project meetings and meeting notes, and follow-up with
- appropriate teammates across departments/functions
Experience and skills:
- You have a similar agency background
- 4+ years of agency account management experience - FMCG//beer spirits or retail industry preferred
- 4+ years Integrated, Digital and/or eCommerce Experience would be a great bonus
- Experience in shopper, POS or on-trade marketing is a must!
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 0203 6402133