Flexible Depending on Experience
15 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in Kent, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Efficiently raise, administrate and maintain new opportunities in new energy/utility/sustainability proposals, bids and contracts.
- Support the Director of Sales
- Proposal/bid production and management
- Overseeing a pipeline of opportunities and reporting on the status
- Handling press releases and promotions to clients
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Excellent organisational/project management skills and experience
- Ability to grasp energy related subject matter
- Knowledge and use of a CRM system
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Good understanding of the energy consultancy market place, competitors and key trends (advantage)
- Proven sales experience