Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be exclusively partnered with an impressive clean tech scale-up at this pivotal point of global expansion.
With grid balancing & optimisation being a crucial element to the decarbonization strategy of TSO’s & DNO’s, this business is in a fantastic position, offering a product suite of solutions to some already fantastic, global partners.
As the business ramp up their expansion, this new & very exciting Senior Commercial opportunity has arisen for somebody to lead on the entirety of the Czech market & further, into wider Europe.
- Defining sales strategy for Europe.
- Business development – originating & nurturing new business relationships with Transmission system operators (TSO), Distributed System Operators, Functional System Operators (FSP) & Flex Providers.
- Stakeholder engagement: working closely with strategic energy partners through product implementation & project roll out of company’s grid balancing & SaaS solutions.
- Working closely with product development, software & project teams on deliverables
- This is a far reaching & diverse role, suited to a seasoned, ambitious, creative, commercial energy professional with the ability to work autonomously & collaboratively as/when required.
- Relevant working experience within European Energy Markets
- Business Development or Commercial Management experience
- Experience selling software solutions, DSR or Flexibility services to energy market.
- Driven & entrepreneurial
- Czech & English Fluency
- Experience taking SaaS to market
- Preferably – experience working within a start-up.
Language Requirements - Czech & English (Full Professional Proficiency) - The Role is Remotely based, so can be stationed anywhere within Czechia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cleantech start up, in a critical & exciting time in their global growth.
Please ensure all CV's are submitted in English.