about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of Europe’s leading Virtual Power Plant operators and a major player in route to market services in Europe. They focus on developing customers accessibility to a broader range of high value revenue streams on energy markets.
You will lead the business development function in the UK, building the current customer base and signing initial contracts through to develop a strategic vision for the business and their target market. You will be responsible for developing the sales pipeline and increasing the headcount of the sales team. You need to have a very high level of knowledge of the UK energy market from a distributed generation and an I+C supply side as well as an understanding of the products that will add more value on current customers.
• An expert in I+C sales
• A true expert in the energy market, particularly the UK space.
• In-depth knowledge of flex products, distributed energy, PPAs and industrial and commercial energy supply
• Commercial awareness, inclusive of gross margin, risk and ops metrics
• The highest level of communication across all levels and culture within the business
• Ability to be flexible on problem solving
• A minimum of eight years experience leading the marketing and sales division of an international company