Competitive Salary (DOE)
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with one of the true established pioneers of the Renewable Software space. They are looking to add a Senior Sales Manager to their ranks to strategically sell to large players in the renewable landscape.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will prospect, develop, and close opportunities for our energy risk management enterprise solution across Europe, which is designed to support renewable energy organisations operating and succeeding in the emerging post-subsidy renewable world. In this role, you will be dealing directly with C suite Level leaders and decision makers at the world’s leading renewable players, steering complex corporate decision-making processes together with our product specialists and advisors to successfully generate new business.
- Produce revenue by selling, overseeing, expanding, and developing new and existing customers.
- Showcase selling value to key prospects through both onsite visits and online.
- Understand the firm’s solutions and their impact on customer business.
- Contribute actively in product design and business requirements discussions with prospects to develop high-quality proposals and solutions and align with a Business Development Representative for new opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing, sales engineers, and management to make deals happen.
- 5+ years of experience in selling enterprise SaaS software, ideally from a market data provider in the energy sector, which is a major asset).
- Technical product demo experience and ability to communicate domain knowledge of pricing methodologies, curve building and energy risks with the technical audience.
- Front or mid-office experience in energy trading, origination or energy risk management
- Track record of hitting or exceeding your quota for at least 3 of the past 5 years.
- Experience selling to C level executives
- Familiarity with energy markets and financial instruments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language (especially German) a big plus.