£20,000-£22,000 plus commission scheme
9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is the leading provider of Global Recruitment Solutions to the Green Energy Sector. Regularly recognised as one of the best recruiters in the industry, including winning Recruitment Company of the Year at the 2018 APSco Awards, The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruiter focussing into the Renewable Energy Space.
We are currently looking for graduate recruitment consultants to join our expanding business.
In Addition to a competitive basic salary, full commission scheme from Day One, we also offer an excellent benefits package, including:
- Friday 3PM Finishes (Every Friday!)
- Quarterly company holidays
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible Working packages
- Other Sales Incentives, Competitions etc.
- An unrivalled company culture
- Lunch time Ping pong and running clubs.
You will be a highly motivated, commercially minded graduate looking to succeed in the Recruitment Industry. You will be outgoing, confident and tenacious with an excellent phone manner and a desire to succeed.
- Exhibit skills in active candidate registration and management of internal CRM (Mercury XRM)
- Manage entire recruitment process from T&Cs negotiation, job on, client/candidate meetings, interview coordination and deal closing.
- Show a willingness to constantly develop knowledge/network in assigned marketplace.
- Show skills in relationship building whilst at the same time managing and influencing aspects of the recruitment process.
- Demonstrate understanding of company T&Cs and competence in negotiation process.
- Consistently exceed given key performance indicating targets.
- Produce high quality job descriptions and understand how/where to advertise these most effectively.
- Participate in social media exposure through blogs/vlogs.
- Understanding invoicing and credit control procedures. Temp consultants to understand and always adhere to placement procedures and compliance.
As an individual
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and ‘eager to learn’ work ethic.
- Understand and work according to the company values. (Passion, Innovative, Proactivity, Straight talking.)
- Show active willingness to attend industry events.
As a team member.
- Lead job meetings effectively.
- Make conscious effort to build strong relationships with team member and other across the group.
- Exhibit respect, commitment and interest towards TGRC and colleagues