almost 3 years ago
A leading international solar developer are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for their Sydney office to work on their incoming Utility scale solar PV projects. This well respected global leader in holistic Solar PV solutions has an impressive portfolio of projects across Australia and are seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of solar PV projects project approval to handover
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Solar PV professional to join a well-established, well respected international company with a proven track record of projects across Australia
As Project Manager you will be required to do the following:
· Manage interfaces with EPC Contractors, Owner’s Engineer, land holders, Cultural Heritage representatives, permitting authorities (local Councils) and connection activities (NSP / AEMO).
· Oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including PPA entities, project financiers, Independent Certifiers, Owner’s Engineer, EPC Contractor, NSP, Local Councils, and internal company departments.
· Responsible for financial and project commercial performance.
· Manage all internal Technical, Financial, and Legal teams and other stakeholders to implement and report on all project related work in managing the project.
· Engage in the development and implementation of strategies for developing new renewable energy projects
· Contribute to the EPC and Owner’s Engineer selection processes
Areas of experience required:
· 4+ years’ experience in project utility scale renewable energy project management and/or project management in the renewable energy sector
· Experience in the delivery of solar and/or wind projects in Australia.
· Knowledge of delivery implications for longer term asset management requirements.
· Knowledge of EPC Contract formation and administration and financial management for Renewable Energy projects.
· Knowledge and experience in delivery of PPA’s for projects in renewable energy
· Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent (required)