about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading developer in the Energy Storage field. With previous success securing projects in the capacity market they are expanding their existing portfolio by 100 MW with ambitious plans for future growth. Their current pipeline includes a mixture of industrial, commercial and rural sites with a variety MW capacities.
The company need a senior project manager to take the lead in constructing these projects with the potential of heading up an expanding team going forward.
This brand-new vacancy is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business at a pivotal point in unprecedented period of growth of the company and the Energy Storage industry.
- Delivery of the project on time and on budget.
- Management of the project contracts and contractors.
- Identify and notify development team of any potential construction issues and options available to assist in site layout and wind farm construction.
- Regular reporting and updating to internal team - highlighting risks, issues and impacts, incorporating suggested solutions.
- Conformity to all current regulations and standards required both during and following construction.
- Monitoring and reporting of budgets
- Travel to sites required with an onsite during the construction phase of the project.
- Ability to deal with ICPs, DNOs and land owners
- Regionally based operating out of an office base in Central London
- Candidates should hold a higher education qualification in a relevant engineering discipline related to construction, civil or electrical engineering.
- Preparation of contract documentation.
- Proven project management and delivery skills
- Ability to lead and work independently with remote management, and take responsibility for project delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines without compromising safety or quality.
- Strong communication skills particularly verbal communication.
- Computing skills including MS office, MS project and AutoCAD
- Construction experience and knowledge of CDM and relevant Health & Safety practices.
- Full UK driving license
- Grid connections.
- Previous experience in the Solar Industry or other relevant experience.