Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, a leading eMobility business who are seeking a Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also have experience in effectively monitoring and presenting project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Further they will be able to operate, maintain and oversee the technology at test sites, and oversee deployment and operation of charging infrastructure.
You will be leading our one-of-a-kind electric road development and assembly projects alongside our multidisciplinary teams and our valued clients and partners.
- Leading activities and set-up, performing installations and demonstrations for and with customers at various locations throughout the US
- Management of engineering team and interfaces with customers
- Be in control of all the technical and financial implications of the decisions made
- Translation of customer needs for engineering execution in the field
- Document concisely and clearly project delivery plans and communicate with all stakeholders to enable successful project delivery
- Prioritise and solve project problems in a systematic and organized manner in unconventional conditions
- Oversee precise project results to ensure relevant quality standards are attained across all areas of the project
- Logistics operation: transportation of both manpower and equipment, etc.
- Be ready to work in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Bachelor's degree in electric\machine\civil engineering is essential
- 8+ years of experience and proven track record of successfully delivering infrastructure deployment projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to be proactive and creative in problem solving, with excellent human relations skills, and the ability to manager customer relations is essential
- Experience in performing Gantts and building schedules
- Proven experience in managing and leading a development and construction team
- Experience in working and managing subcontractors
- Technical and theoretical knowledge in electronics
- Needs to be flexible for travel and technical support if and when required
- MEng or MSc
- Experience working with aftermarket integrations at a Tier 1 OEM
- Experience working with institutional bodies such as electricity companies, municipal offices, City Hall etc.