9 months ago
Project Manager - Development (Onshore Wind)
Would you like to join a company whose goal is to develop world class renewable energy assets in markets where they can make a real difference? Our client is looking for an experienced project manager who will be responsible for the ongoing progression of a portfolio of Renewable Energy projects within the Swedish market. This is a really exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The role as Development manager
As a Development manager you will be part of a Project development team based in Stockholm. You will manage all development matters relating to a portfolio of renewable energy projects through-out the development life-cycle, from inception through to delivery. You will take ownership and have deep understanding of each project in the context of its unique local environment, including the establishment of leading community engagement model(s) at the
earliest opportunity for each project proposition. You will apply best-in-class project management practises and support management on growing the portfolio in Sweden.
- Experience of managing successful projects, ideally a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Experience within the onshore wind market.
- Record of implementing internationally recognised project management and planning skills;
- Experience of planning, permitting and delivery of grid connections for energy projects;
- Experience of resource assessment and technology selection;
- Knowledge of economic project drivers and financing models;
- Ability to liaise with a diverse set of external stakeholders, in particular, planning authorities, communities, statutory consultees and landowners
- Proven experience of sourcing new opportunities and problem solving
- Experience managing a broad range of technical consultants and using a systematic approach to ensure project progression.
We are looking for
Someone who can adapt easily to new working environments according to business needs. You are an excellent communicator. You are focused on open and honest communication regardless of the forum. You are a driven person who seeks to exceed expectations. You will have a very strong
commercial awareness. You will have the knowledge and experience to support our projects achieving the required return on investment. Your aim is to have an in depth understanding of all project at each development stage.
The position is permanent and full time. Based in Stockholm. Travel required.