depending on experience
9 days ago
An international provider of complete Utility scale Solar Power systems are seeking a Project Engineer for their Sydney offices.
With over 200MWs of experience in Australia and internationally, this growing business provide their customers with cutting edge solar power solutions
With a huge pipeline of work in development, our client are seeking a well rounded Project Engineer who can demonstrate design, project management and EPC knowledge and experience in the solar energy sector.
This position is specifically to work on utility scale solar projects in Australia and the business welcome candidates looking to make the set up from commercial sale to utility scale projects
You will be given the relevant training from the company’s highly experienced in-house team and you will be rewarded for any successful achievements by being part of the company bonus scheme
- You will provide engineering and commissioning support to utility scale solar, battery storage and grid stability systems projects
- You will deliver practical knowledge on utility scale solar system engineering designs from conceptual stage through to advanced detailed designs.
- You will also be responsible for providing input to the folowing
- asset management and operations
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- HV operating and switching
- project engineering and project management
- As Project Engineer, you will have extensive experience working on solar energy projects in the Australian marketplace and you will be able to manage processes through the project stages of design, engineering, procurement and commissioning.
- A Batchelors degree in a related engineering subject. Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy Systems preferable
- You must be a well-informed professional who keeps up to date with the latest technological trends and you will be well versed in the very best industry practices.
- In addition, you will have in depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations