about 2 months ago
My client are a global developer and operator of onshore and offshore wind farms, headquartered in Germany. They are a world leader in wind energy.
They are currently searching for a Project Engineer Foundation Structures, ideally from an offshore wind background:
- You will identify technical problems in the supplier's production planning, carry out risk assessments and design individual solution proposals.
- You create calculations, reports, communication notes and support the forecasting of resource requirements and budgets in production. At the same time, you will develop technical and commercial optimization options.
- You are responsible for preparing and maintaining robust documentation of their workflows and resulting design decisions with supporting evidence.
- You work in close coordination with the design, engineering and commissioning team, site management and contract management and report to the package manager and, depending on the situation, to the project manager.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Engineering degree in the field of mechanical or steel construction.
- You have several years of professional experience in the management of demanding technical projects in manufacturing or the design of complex steel structures.
- In addition to very good spoken and written German and English, you are willing to travel (stays of several weeks, especially in Asian regions) and have intercultural skills.
- Strong passion for renewable energies
This role is a permanent, full-time position and it is based in Bremen.