6 months ago
Our client, a leading Australian Solar Company are seeking a Project Director who will be responsible for a diverse team of managers across the business. This leadership position requires a self-aware professional who can cultivate a progressive project culture for the business.
Our client has an impressive portfolio of solar projects across Australia and this position will allow the business to continue their ambitious growth plans
This role is perfect for someone with previous team management experience in the solar sector who is seeking a position with great responsibility who can impart their knowledge and management expertise to a growing team
As Project Director, you will have responsibility for the following:
· Ensuring Project Managers understand all project related processes and tools available to them
· Guaranteeing first rate project reporting and decision-making for all solar projects relating to quality, KPIs, project status, finances and risks, and all projects are performing according to requirements
· Managing and assisting the growing work programme by winning future solar projects
· Aiding the establishment of resource management systems to support organisational project resourcing and sustaining and enhancing these systems.
· Delivering projects on time, to budget and to the required level of quality whilst always maintaining customer satisfaction.
As Project Director, you will have the following experience:
· 5+ years’ experience the delivery of complex and solar projects and multi-stakeholder programmes
· Professional qualification in project management preferred
· History of establishing new processes and supporting the formation of new projects, whilst managing existing processes and solar projects
· Knowledge of a variety of different project management methods
· Experience in resource planning and management
· Experience in managing teams of staff and mentoring, guiding and training multi-disciplinary teams
· Organisation and planning skills
· People management skills
· Strong on ensuring delivery of commitments
· A detailed understanding of solar power regulations
· Solid experience in solar project management
· Advanced computer skills including MS Office, and MS Project