about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working in partnership with a leading renewable energy developer, assisting in the hiring of a Project Development Manager targetting LATAM Markets. The company have exeucted over 1GW of PV across international markets, and have a strong pipeline under development.
- Execute and manage projects across LATAM from development to start of operation.
- Conduct due-diligence and analysis on new opportunities and initiation of cooperation agreements and aquisitions etc.
- Coordinate/Interface with engineering, legal, finance, procurement, construction, energy marketing and partnering as needed to ensure effective execution of assigned solar projects.
- Manage consultants, external stakeholders , Request for Proposals (RFP) and other third parties to ensure project success.
- Manage budgets, milestones, schedules and deliverables for assigned development projects
- Responsible for developing and executing an annual business plan which includes a strategic plan, financial plan and sales plan
- Responsible for engaging government regulators, financing entities, utilities to accelerate the uptake of renewables.
- Master or Bachelor‘s Degree in a relevant subject area.
- A minimum of 3 years experience within solar business.
- Experience from plant operation and manufacturing is an asset.
- Fluent in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Proven performance with business development, sales and bid strategy.