Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 months ago
A global corporation in the Energy sector is looking for a Project Administrator/ HR Officer. The role will be based in Sydney and you will report to the Office Manager and Senior Manager of the company
- Attending monthly Board meetings for documenting meeting minutes.
- Maintain asset registers to ensure compliance.
- Managing project documentation control process on relevant document control systems.
- Project coordination and secretarial functions including organising travel and accommodation, coordinating contractor and client meetings, managing project diaries, collation and distribution of monthly reports etc.
- Answering and directing all calls
- Answering all customer queries
- Liaising with third parties which includes building management and sub contractors for any maintenance issues
- Completing all administrative tasks for team
- Supporting HR team and assist with on-boarding of new staff
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
· MS Office Software – Excel, Word and Powerpoint
· Fluent in Korean is a MUST