Up to £40,000 DOE
11 months ago
We are delighted to be working with a well renowned eMobility brand who are looking to hire a Product Support Manager as they further cement their status as a leader in a global EV market that is seeing exponential growth.
In this role you will work within an innovative eMobility team where you will be providing technical support across both software and hardware products for UK customers as well as supporting the EU based development team.
- Be the lead on technical support for all hardware products.
- Main point of contact for all software related issues and queries for both internal and external teams.
- Provide technical support to the wider business to ensure a high functioning operation.
- Train teams on both hardware and software products as well as taking a hands-on approach to the onboarding of new customers.
This role will suit a driven sales professional who has a passion for CleanTech, who is motivated by the prospect of working with a business making an impact in the fight against climate change.
- You must come from an IT background with experience of back office platforms.
- Have an understanding of software programming languages.
- Knowledge of API’s, OCPI, OCPP.
- You must be a sucker for detail, a problem solver, be highly organised with the ability to organise your time effectively, comfortable working to deadlines.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with people daily, representing the brand.
- Knowledge of EV hardware and electrical components would be advantageous.
With a salary up to £40,000 DOE and an attractive benefits package here lies a fantastic opportunity to build a career and stamp your mark with a forward thinking, very well-funded eMobility brand that are continuing to disrupt the market.
For more information don’t hesitate to get in contact!