£40,000 - £65,000 - Depending on experience (Possible flex, for very suitable Candidate)
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with one of the UK’s most exciting CleanTech start-ups who are rapidly becoming leaders in Thin-film, Solar PV innovation, Energy Storage, Off-Grid Energy Generation & EV Charging Solutions.
With an impressive & innovative, product-suite made up of Thin-Film Solar Panels, Solar Car Ports, Off-grid, Solar Generators, Energy Storage & EV Charging solutions – this business are on track to become a key, global & prominent player in renewable energy.
As part of their growth & continued product development, our Client seek a well-rounded & experienced, Product Manager to take their innovations into the next, commercial phase.
- Manage external partner relationships and associated roadmaps – Solar, Storage & EV.
- Manage the overall strategic product development roadmap – across a range of renewable energy products.
- Work in conjunction with Engineering partners & consultants providing weekly reports.
- Manage onboarding of new suppliers & service providers.
- Ensure products meet industry standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of the Renewable Energy Market & related products (Solar, BESS, Wind, EVs)
- Be an excellent team player and have good familiarity with sharing data and strategy
- Ability to organise work streams across multiple departments and multiple suppliers
- Experience with problem solving tools related to product management & development.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- An understanding of electrical components would be advantageous.
- A passion & interest, to work in Renewable Energy/Sustainable innovations
This is a fantastic, unique & highly-desirable opportunity to manage the roadmaps of an impressive product suite. Working as part of a dynamic, industry leading team!