Flexible dependent on experience
about 1 year ago
AN innovative and well established engineering company. The company specialises in smart cities and has a long history of working with renewable energy and sustainable city infrastructure. The company can take products from conception to mass production and this is a great opportunity to contribute to the booming Electric Vehicle infrastructure industry.
- Product design
- modelling, key component selection,
- schematic capture, layout,
- code development,
- magnetics design, thermal design
- regulatory and compliance considerations, DFM.
- A strong understanding of power topologies such at LLC, phase shifted full bridge, flyback, forward, multi-level converters including PFC (single phase and three phase) and associated techniques such as ZVS/ZCS.
- Familiar with modelling power designs using analysis tools such as PLECS, Matlab and spice.
- 5 + years’ experience
- Masters in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Experience with EV Charging, EVs and/or Battery Energy Storage
- Strong communication skills
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.