Competitive Salary (DOE)
10 months ago
The company is a leading engineering-consultancy firm in the renewable energy sector. The company is currently expanding globally and they are looking to bring in talent to join their world-class consultancy team. They are looking for a Solar PV Principal Consultant to join their Spanish & Latam team.
As a Principal Consultant, you will work with our Spanish & Latam consultancy team and manage Solar PV projects across several countries. The company will expect you to work with our global consultancy teams although you should be able to work independently too. An important part of your role will be leading our team of consultants in the Spanish office.
You will lead projects for a wide range of clients (banks, investors or developers) and will interface the relationships with them. As part of your role, you will need to organise the teams, oversee the overall work and directly perform relevant aspects to ensure an efficient and quality performance.
It is also important that you undertake commercial and networking activities to expand our business in the Spanish or network with Spanish-based companies with projects located overseas.
We expect that you take a significant role within our organisation and are excited for the opportunity of counting on your outstanding skills and qualifications such as:
- BSc/MSc Engineering or similar.
- Experience in technical advisory for renewable energy projects, specifically solar PV.
- Deep understanding of the scope for a technical due diligence (energy yield, components, electrical/mechanical/civil design, grid connection, permitting, environmental studies, contractual suites and technical assumptions for financial models).
- Commercial skills.
- 5 to 10 year work experience in engineering consulting.
- Accustomed to managing a wide range of projects, including technical leadership, personnel allocation and budget control.
- Willingness to train junior engineers to the company’s standards and procedures or industry practices.
- Proficiency in English, with Spanish, German or French positively evaluated.