£30,000 - £35,000 base salary
8 months ago
Fantastic opportunity within the asset management team of a specialised infrastructure and private equity investment manager.
The team are looking for a commercial individual with 6 to 18 months' in the renewable energy sector.
If you have experience dealing with O&Ms from a reporting perspective we want to hear from you!
The role sits within the Asset Management team. Within the division there is a sub-team dedicated to operational and contractual compliance, this team is responsible for the compliance to key project contracts and consents.
The Asset Management team consists of 38 individuals with responsibility for the ongoing management and optimisation of the global energy infrastructure portfolio.
The portfolio has grown and diversified quickly and currently comprises solar, storage, wind, bioenergy and reserve power assets.
Your key tasks will be to:
- receive and review monthly Operation and Maintenance (“O&M”) reports, paying particular attention to contractual milestones and deliverables;
- determine amounts owing for Pay Less Notices and subsequent production of Pay Less Notices;
- identify “non-production” incidents, such as landlord feedback and where possible resolve these incidents;
- manage non-significant/low risk incidents;
- bring to the attention of the Asset Managers high risk incidents;
- manage compliance with conditions of planning consent and environmental permissions (with guidance from the Principal Planner);
- manage compliance with leases and manage landowners more generally (again with guidance from the Principal Planner);
- manage Decommissioning Security, including determination of decommissioning liability and maintenance of decommissioning bonds;
- manage compliance with Insurance Policies;
- manage compliance with other contracts and where needed action contractual rights, such as warranty claims; and
- ensure accurate record keeping and perform audits as needed (including the upload and maintenance of information held in Mercatus, our data repository).
- Experience dealing with O&Ms from a reporting perspective on a regular basis
- Receiving and logging reports and chasing up for clarifications
- Experience with contract review (PPAs etc) would also be handy.
- Able to focus on the key issues, meet deadlines and think strategically, commercially and critically
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and are highly detail-oriented
- Strong academic background and speak and write English fluently.
Please submit your resume for immediate review.