7 months ago
As Plant Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following:
· Manage maintenance and technical requirements for the site and assist in maintenance budget development, oversight, and adherence
· Manage the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the Solar PV industry
· Manage the use of the enterprise asset management system and assure the complete and accurate integration of the system on site
· Monitor and manage the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, equipment, tools, and reordering as necessary.
· Review the operation of plant equipment and systems continuously, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems and to identify opportunities for improvement
· Ensure completion of Technician’s documents, including outages, onsite equipment problems, log entries, site visitation; safety and environmental inspections.
· Communicate regularly with management and all site personnel
· Create reports of plant maintenance status, schedules, and goals
· Assist in the hiring of site maintenance personnel and conduct employee performance reviews
· Available for 24-hour on-call duty
Requirements from you:
· 2 years+ relevant experience in maintenance management within the utility energy industry, encompassing power plant maintenance and outage management.
· Experienced in Industrial electrical control circuits.
· Experienced in High Voltage maintenance & switching
· Demonstrated understanding of power plant maintenance processes
· Use and understanding of CMMS software, EH&S compliance, personnel, contractor, and vendor management
· Proficient computer skills using MS Excel, MS Project, MS Word, and Outlook
· Experience working with plant systems and computerized maintenance management systems.
· Development and validation of Procedures and Processes